Saturday, January 5, 2013

Learning and Loving It

               I always want to try and learn new things, whether it sports, tricks and the pettiest thing possible. I make sure I learn about something I'm fascinated by. I have passion for reinventing myself and the things I can do. It's been 2 months now since I learned to create T-shirt design through Photoshop. 

                   Before, I wanna learn this to be able to edit photos but because of our couple shirt business, I pushed myself to be better in creative layout. Yes, I'm good in concept but this time around, I'm designing it myself. This year, I posted my 18 original designs of couple shirts and I'm happy about the feedback. I hope it all translate to sales. Business as usual. Nonetheless, learning new things made me feel more competent and I feel fulfilled. It can somehow justified my innate creativity.

I made this design for a family :)

Yes, there are couple shirts but how about statement shirts for the singles? There are many ways to express love, but singles shouldn't be singled out right?

I took advantage of January 2, when my creativity is in full bloom :) Wow, because not all the time, creativity will serve you right.  Similar to writing, you need inspiration and a clear mind to create good designs. 

Indeed coffee and love are best when they are HOT!
Simply black & white

How about your daily dose of love? 

One of our clients asked me to design shirt for her and son. I gave her 3 options and she liked this one.
This time around, I'm designing a packaging style for our couple shirts. we have growing number of customers and I wanna give them full satisfaction every time they receive our couple shirts.



No comments:

Post a Comment