Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pahiyas Fest is the best!

I love colors and lights and i admire creative people, that's probably the reason why I love Pahiyas Festival among other local festivities that I know. I was in SM Lucena for My City, My SM  and  one of the endorsers is from Lucban. Soon after the event, at around 8 pm, we went ahead to Lucban with my  good friends in the magical world. I was  still in my yellow dress, matching the bright colors in Lucban but I didn't mind.



Great that I joined my SM friends in this trip! My eyes were busy adoring the leaf-shaped wafers called kiping! It comes in all great shapes, brilliant colors and it truly depicts festive celebration. And it's really nice for photo opp, yeah that's the best part actually.  


During our trips, we comment on funny yet entertaining statues and I love the climate! We also enjoyed the food in Ground Zero! Perfectly Italian piconne in the province of Lucban! It's amazing because I  didn't expect much in the place and yet I consider it a wonderful travel experience :)


1 comment:

  1. this is one of the festivals that i'd been wanting to attend. inggit ako!

    by the way girl, i got a little something for you, you may check it out here, hi ate beth, musta na? ni-tag nga pala kita sa blog ko, you can check it out here,

    http://pisofashion.blogspot.com/2011/10/ive-been-tagged-sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete