Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Kota Keluarga for Beautiful Batangas

I am a beach bum so living in Batangas is absolutely rewarding! I’m close to stunning beaches, deep blue sea, translucent water, virgin islands, fresh breeze and lots of nature wonders! Swimming gives me inner peace, it feels like the sea waves can take away my burdens! Yes, I’m convinced I was a mermaid in my past life. I can even sleep at the sea, floating! My mom doesn’t believe I can do so until she really saw me floating asleep. The sea waves are lullabies to my ears! (baby ) hehe.
I have been in hundreds of resorts and beaches in Batangas and other places,  but there’s one place where I want to go back every now and then. Have explored the stretch of Laiya, Mabini, Nasugbu and  Anilao beaches  but the pristine water and clear sky and rough rocks that were naturally formed  over the years made me fell in love with Kota Keluarga! 
Going there is easy especially now with Startollway. Travel from Manila to Batangas is now 1 and a half hours. It is located in municipality of San Juan, southeastern-most part of Batangas along coastlines of Barangay Laiya and Baluarte. Here's the map.
Unfortunately, Kota Keluarga is not open for everyone, it’s a residential resort which means you need to own a part of the subdivision or know someone who lives there to enter this paradise. Since very few can afford a piece of land there, the beach has maintained its coral reefs and white powdered sand.
Unlike in other famous beaches, you won't find a banana boat here! There's no souvenir shops, nobody will offer you to braid your hair or put tattoos on your skin, it's just you with the nature. And what I love most? There’s no communications signal at all, whatever your network is. You are really "out of coverage area" Yes, I love twitter and facebook but when I’m in Kota Keluarga, I can bid goodbye to social networking sites!
I'm glad I was invited to have an overnight stay here. I enjoyed playing with the waves, climbing and jumping from the rocks and of course, the rock that stands proud at the shoreline, and take note it looks like our favorite muffin :)

Two thumbs up Kota keluarga for Beautiful Batangas!

2 comments:

  1. This is a nice spot and near laguna. Maybe I should try this one.Nice article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi GbSb! Yeah,you must visit Kota! It's paradise :)

    ReplyDelete